Thursday, July 21, 2005

Yahwho? Part Deux

They're out to get me, I tell you. Seems my alternate ID has been removed as well, so I am, for whatever reason, totally locked out of Yahoo groups twice. I don't know if I will try again. It's clear they don't want me there, but at the same time, I never get a nice note telling me why. Maybe they don't owe me that, but okay...I generate traffic and I don't hurt anybody, so if that's how you want it, I can only rage against that machine so hard.

However, the far more insidious development is the appearance of a smut directory/links page on--get this--www.inflate123.com. On one hand I'm horrified, but on the other hand, I gotta be happy. This means someone, somewhere out there looked around for a name important enough that it would be worth buying, and they chose mine! Hot damn!

I guess I should really take these events as signs that it would be okay to change my online nickname.

But I won't.

1 comment:

Admin said...

I had exactly the same problem, groups erased and my ID stopped for no apparent reason... Bah!