Sunday, June 10, 2007

Inflatable dreams

I had a long one last night that suddenly went inflatably erotic. I won't bore you with the details, because everybody likes to tell their dreams and nobody likes to hear them, but it was a bit like an ARG or the Michael Douglas movie The Game, except my wife had created the adventure just for me. And since she had creative control, she added a bit where one of the contacts I had to meet in the middle of the night happened to be a hot redhead...and she started inflating, breast & belly, right in front of me, as part of the plotline. It was a "oh, they found me out! You've got the information I shouldn't have given you, so go now and use it, you don't have a lot of time" type thing. But naturally, I was thinking "Screw the game, I don't care if this is just props and special effects -- I'm staying here and enjoying this!" And I woke up shortly thereafter, because that was clearly a "Cut! We're off script" moment.

I don't have inflatably erotic dreams too often, but when I do, it messes me up for the following day. Understandably, I don't want to leave that mindset.

1 comment:

Mike Boomshadow said...

Love it! May you have many more inflatably erotic dreams.