Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Corset: The follow-up

I am only slightly disappointed that my latest story only rated a 6.3 out of 10 at ExpansionStories.com. No, what I am really disappointed about is that out of 400 downloads, only six people rated it at all, and of those six, nobody bothered to explain why they rated it the way they did.

I really do want that kind of feedback. How can I figure out what that number means without a few words to support the score? Was it something that I didn't explain well that I could have done better, or just a matter of "it wasn't a pregnancy story" at a site where there are a lot of those highly rated?

Maybe I was wrong when I said good things about the site being a home for open feedback. Has the system broken down already, and it's just another story archive full of leechers?

No comments: