Friday, August 03, 2007

Guys and Dolls

Wow. Just finished watching a British television documentary on Real Dolls. It's interesting to see different owners with different reasons -- one guy takes photos with them and creates his own family, another guy sees sex as his hobby and the dolls as an extension of that passion. Some of the owners are honest with themselves, some of them look like they're not in touch with reality. All of them see their lives as enriched by being a RealDoll owner. The main takeaway: A fake woman is better than no woman at all. Made me appreciate having someone, let alone someone who understands my kink.

Maybe I'm just sympathetic because I have fantasies that are outside the realm of normal human relationships -- unless, of course, you know of a real-life inflatable woman -- but I found this program incredibly fascinating.

I could have sworn that there was a BE version of the RealDoll as a custom order, but I don't see it as an option on the website.

2 comments:

Juliekat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Juliekat said...

I tried to leave a comment before, but it disappeared. Just stopping by to say hello! I really miss our conversations!

Juliekat