Sunday, April 27, 2008

Inflate123's Video Vault on YouTube

After years of scavenging for hosting space and relying on the kindness of strangers, I gave up hosting my Video Vault in early 2004. But a lot has changed with the internet and video since then, and I'd like to bring the archive back and make it available to everyone easily.

So, I am rebuilding my original Video Vault on YouTube. You can find it right here.

I should have done this a long time ago, because now that I am, it seems easier and quicker than I thought. I have all the clips backed up to CD, so I'm just restoring from those, for better or worse (some of them are noticably low-res). And some of the clips that I used to offer on my older site have already appeared here so I will try to focus on the stuff that isn't already represented.

Tell your friends. Hopefully we won't get hit with a lot of copyright violations and the collection will only grow. Hopefully you'll see some old favorites as well as new ones!

No comments: